2014 IoT Week Call for Proposals
2014 IoT Week will be hosted in London between Monday 16th June and Friday 20th June at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel located in the heart of the city.
The IoT Week originated in European IoT Research Cluster to become the pre-eminent event attracting industry and academia from around the world. Building on the successes of Helsinki, Venice and Barcelona, the IoT Week London continues the journey,
• bringing focus to the emerging opportunities;
• connecting the global business and research communities innovating at the boundaries of IoT;
• promoting international collaboration and addressing societal and market issues.
IOT invite you to submit exciting examples or cases to be presented or to run workshops on. Here are in brief the main societal topics identified:
- Smart cities and the need of digital inclusion and digital innovation
- The need to develop inclusive Smart cities in a sustainable way.
- Showcase good examples to inspire on future ideas
- Share cities real societal challenges to stimulate future IoT innovations
- Responsible innovation
- Business models
- End-user and community interactions
- Privacy and legal frameworks (e.g. management of data)
- Inclusion (e.g. ageing, people with disabilities)
- Environmental protection
- Development (developing countries)
- User centered designs – how to do this in practice?
- Societal challenges in IoT – how can we tackle them?
Contribute actively and help define the program. Submit your proposal by filling out the submission form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on IoT website.