Registration for the Virtual Learning Lab - Spring Edition 2023 open now!
The Virtual Learning Lab brings together a community of learners for exchanging knowledge on the key elements of Living Labs.
Within 8-week sessions, starting on April 18, we will fast-track your learning through lectures and interactive sessions, a case study approach connecting theory to practice, as well as hands-on assignments to apply the learnings in your own context.
This year we have an exciting news for you! You will have the opportunity to work on a final project work and enjoy a special coaching session on your Living Lab!
Overview of the course structure:
- Living Lab Basics, Long-term Vision & Openness of Innovation Processes.
- Stakeholder Engagement Methodologies & Tools.
- Governance Models for Living Labs.
- Business Models, Funding & IPRs of Living Labs.
- Implementation & Strategic Plans of Living Labs.
- Experimentation and Co-creation in the Living Lab Environment.
- How to Successfully Promote and Communicate Value and Activities of Living Labs Over Time.
- Coaching session on final project work.