Co-creation for policy makers: an introductory course
SISCODE project has prepared a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on the topic of policy design and co-creation. The course which kicks off on 15th of March 2021 will explore the concept and application of co-creation and design methodologies in the context of policy design. Register.
- Classes Start: 15 March 2021
- Classes End: 13 March 2022
- Length: 5 weeks
- Estimated Effort: 1-2 hours/week
- Language: English
- Week 1: Why do we need innovation in policymaking?
- Week 2: How can human-centricity and co-creation improve policies?
- Week 3: How can problems and their root causes be identified and framed?
- Week 4: How can co-design be used to solve community problems?
- Week 5: How can solutions be implemented and sustained over time?
About the MOOC
This MOOC presents an introductory course to the use of co-creation and design methodologies especially tailored to those working in the field of policy-making. The course is composed of 5 chapters delivered in 5 weeks that will guide participants through the main building blocks of this methodologies. Within each chapter, different experts in the field will walk participants through the specific aspects of the whole co-creation process cycle.
SISCODE is an EU funded project aimed at stimulating the use of co-creation methodologies in policy design, using bottom-design-driven methodologies to pollinate Responsible Research and Innovation, and Science Technology and Innovation Policies.
For more information please get in touch with email@example.com or sign up to the newsletter