DLLD20: call for workshop evaluators
For the first time in history, ENoLL’s OpenLivingLab Days conference has moved virtual: Digital Living Lab Days 2020 will be organized online, 2-4 September 2020.
[for ENoLL members only]
As always, interactive workshops form an important element in the conference that is characterized by co-creation and hands-on collaboration. Moving such tacit forms of collaboration pose an interesting challenge and at the same time a great opportunity for the future: how to facilitate true co-creation and active participation in a virtual environment?
JOIN US as an evaluator of the virtual workshops at the conference, to ensure that the quality of workshops that our conference is known for will be carried on to the virtual environment!
As a workshop evaluator, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the workshop evaluation criteria, based on physical workshops evaluation criteria that we will together transform to ensure the quality of workshops in a virtual environment
- Evaluating workshop applications that have been submitted for the conference, grading the applications on the given criteria & adding your comments for qualitative review
- Being part of the committee in making the final decision and placement of workshops in the conference agenda, ensuring a coherent and logical flow of the conference program throughout the 3 days
- 8/6 Deadline to apply as a workshop evaluator
- 8/6 – 12/6 contributing to the formulation of the virtual workshops criteria (deadline 12/6)
- 19/6 – 12/7 evaluating workshop applications (deadline 12/7)
- 14/7 @ 14:00 CET: call with evaluators to confirm selection & workshop agenda
Interested? APPLY HERE
In case of any further questions, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com