ENoLL at the high-level conference on civic engagement in EU Missions
We are happy to announce our participation at the Civil society and research forum during the high-level conference on civic engagement in EU Missions organised by the French Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
The event will take place on 21 March 2022 in Paris at the Economic, Social and Environmental Council (CESE). Together with our members we will be showcasing solutions and projects on citizen engagement.
About the EU Missions
Launched in September 2021 by the European Commission, the EU Missions are part of the Horizon Europe programme. Their objective is to provide innovative solutions to the major current challenges, namely:
- Adaptation to climate change
- The fight against cancer
- Protection of the oceans and waters
- Carbon neutral and smart cities
- Soil health
How do the Missions tackle these issues? Their approach is based on co-design and co-implementation with European citizens and local stakeholders. The aim is to foster further innovation and funding.
About the high-level conference on civic engagement in EU Missions
Organized by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI), the high-level conference on civic engagement in EU Missions is one of the many events dedicated to the establishment of the French presidency of the Council of the European Union.
The conference is divided into two parts:
- First, a series of conferences and roundtables will be dedicated to the discussion of ideas about civic participation and engagement in research. This initial moment will especially focus on the EU Missions.
- Second, the conference includes the presentation of projects and concrete solutions during a civil society and research forum. Project holders will be able to present at dedicated stands and demonstration spaces.
The conference is open to the public and gathers an extremely varied audience, including ministers, experts, and citizens. All these actors will therefore have the opportunity to examine several concrete solutions to the main challenges of our time.
You can find more information at