Looking for a Living Lab with Policy Brief writing expertise
ENoLL is looking for a Living Lab expert with policy brief writing experience.
The plan is to write between 6-10 policy briefs, from which 1-3 are written by the ENoLL expert on Living Labs in general (number of policy briefs written by ENoLL expert upon agreement, minimum one). The rest of the policy briefs are written by relevant partners in the iSCAPE project. iSCAPE: Improving the Smart Control of Air Pollution in Europe has initiated Living Labs across 6 cities throughout Europe in tackling the problem of reducing air pollution impacts, through the deployment of a network of air quality and meteorological sensors (both stationary and mobile) and evaluating the benefits expected from the interventions on a neighbourhood and city-wide scale, ranging from quantification of pollutant concentration to exposure.
The tasks of the expert therefore entail:
- Writing minimum 1 maximum 3 policy briefs on Living Labs (more precise content to be discussed) with the help of relevant partners from the iSCAPE project
- Coordinating the writing of 6-9 policy briefs on iSCAPE interventions involving relevant partners. The coordination task includes:
- Strategy, timeline and planning of the collection of policy brief contributions from partners
- Creation of a template, sent to the partners for writing the content of their policy briefs
- Introduction call with partners presenting the strategy etc. regarding the policy brief process & answering questions
- Coordination & communications with the partners regarding policy briefs in case questions are arising, advise on policy briefs
- Collection of policy brief contributions from partners, quality check, review, commenting
- Final compilation of the results in delivering the 6-10 policy briefs for the iSCAPE project
The final result is the delivery of the agreed upon number of policy briefs for the iSCAPE project. So far, the potential list of policy briefs include:
- ENoLL expert policy brief: Living Labs (1-3)
- iSCAPE partner 1: citizen science
- iSCAPE partner 2: green infrastructure
- iSCAPE partner 3 & 4: physical interventions (low boundary wall & photocatalytic coating)
- iSCAPE partner 5: urban design
- iSCAPE partner 6: behavioral intervention
- iSCAPE partner 7: sensors
- iSCAPE partner 8: impact assessment
The deadline for the delivery of all policy briefs is October 28, 2019.
Compensation is based on actual time spent through the submission of time sheets.
Interested? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org