The Virtual Learning Lab brings together a community of participants and experts in exchanging knowledge on the key elements of Living Labs. A course that will fast-track your learning through lectures and interactive sessions, a case study approach connecting theory to practice, as well as hands-on assignments to apply the learnings. More information and registration >>>
The Deep Dive Sessions are intensive two-day workshops designed to equip participants with a comprehensive understanding of co-creation and experimentation within Living Lab environments. The workshops focus on practical and tangible project examples, offering hands-on frameworks and tools. More information and registration >>
Join us on November 9, 2023, in the dynamic city of Montreal, Canada, for an immersive training session like no other! Delve into the art of creating Living Labs through an engaging serious game session. Gain profound insights into building and co-creating within Living Labs, with a focus on Digital, Green, and Health verticals. Unearth the potential of Living Labs and how they can revolutionise your projects. More information and registration >>
The ENoLL Capacity Building consists of two possibilities for support in developing your Living Lab maturity level:
(1) The Virtual Learning Lab (presented above) brings together a virtual classroom of curious Living Lab learners together with Living Lab expert speakers in hands-on knowledge exchange over the course of 8 weekly sessions. The Virtual Learning Lab runs twice each year with a spring- and autumn-edition. This option is suited for novice-beginner-intermediate level learners.
(2) Deep Dive Sessionare intensive two-day workshops designed to equip participants with a comprehensive understanding of co-creation and experimentation within Living Lab environments. The workshops focus on practical and tangible project examples, offering hands-on frameworks and tools.
(3) The ENoLL Capacity Building Programme consists of a tailor-made offers constructed in collaboration with organisations, individuals and companies aspiring to develop a successful Living Lab. The programme is built on elements of Living Lab trainings, mentoring and additional targeted learning materials. In the Capacity Building Programme the learning is customised to your case, thematics and domains specifically.
Tailor-made mentoring plan
The ENoLL Capacity Building Program creates a tailor-made mentoring/training plan specific to your organisation, needs and aspirations
Living Lab Expert support
Your mentor(s)/trainer(s) are selected from a large pool of Living Lab experts from the ENoLL network with long standing experience in the field of Living Labs and specific areas of expertise
Training & Mentoring offers
- Half-day/One day/multi-day tailor-made face-to-face/virtual training (theory + practical work)
- Online/Face-to-face mentoring meetings (on a recurring basis)
- Site visit mentoring (a one-time visit on site of your Living Lab)
- Supporting targeted e-course materials
Accelerating your learning curve
The Capacity Building Program is a fast-track to increased, in-depth and customized learning, resulting in individualized evaluation & recommendations, suited for intermediate-advanced-expert level learners.
For more information on the ENoLL Learning Lab and consultancy services, please do not hesitate to contact: