We are looking for a support organisation to help us in the Interreg Med Social & Creative dissemination event ‘Mediterranean Innovation comes to Belgium. Bringing creative minds together.’
ENoLL, as a partner in TALIA, is inviting you to join us in Brussels on 7th May for a networking event between two creative and complementary communities of practice: the Med Creative Community (TALIA project partners & Modular Projects) and the Belgian Creative ecosystem. The host, Hub.Brussels is an exceptional location where co-creation, collaboration, and creativity come together through their main Living Lab project: The Lab.
In a nutshell, the aim of the event is to increase transnational activity and knowledge exchange between creative clusters and networks in the Mediterranean and Belgium. This is a powerful approach deeply rooted in the concept of inclusive growth moving towards a more collaborative and creative Europe. In this sense, the role of ENoLL in TALIA is of key importance in connecting the Med area with the ‘heart of Europe’ and other creative communities across the continent.
This event will be an opportunity for you to network and learn, create new contacts, discover new sources of creativity and expand the possibilities for future transnational project collaboration.
What skills are we looking for?
- Essential: Access to Brussels & Belgium based Creative Hubs;
- Essential: Ability to engage experts and professionals from the Cultural & Creative Industries field;
- Essential: Track record in running transnational design & creative projects;
- Essential: Access to incubation & start-ups around creative industries;
- Essential: Aim to run potential projects in collaboration with MED initiatives;
- Desirable: Having a previous history with ENoLL (or ENoLL Living Labs) in joint projects & workshops.
What is required from you?
- Promote Talia workshop throughout the Brussels based Creative and Cultural Industries ensuring a qualitative and quantitative audience representing the multiple helix stakeholders;
- Co-create the content and design of the Talia workshop;
- Present the Brussels Creative ecosystem during the Talia workshop;
- Provide visibility to the Talia cases throughout the Brussels CCI ecosystem.
- 3500 € dedicated to services & promotion.
What do you need to provide?
- Send your CV to Clara Mafé at email@example.com.
Application deadline Sunday 15th April at 00:00H CET
Contact: Clara Mafé >>firstname.lastname@example.org<<