Become a research proposal evaluator
Are you a recognised researcher? Do you work in the fields of Health & Wellbeing, Living Lab methodology, or research infrastructure management?
Join the VITALISE team and become an external research proposal evaluator for VITALISE Open Calls.
Why you should respond to the call
The VITALISE project ensures effective and convenient access to 17 Living Lab research infrastructures for European Health & Wellbeing researchers from both academia and industry.
By joining the VITALISE team you will:
- Contribute to the advancement of knowledge and technology in the domain of Health & Wellbeing.
- Take part in a project that strives to grant Transnational Access to research infrastructures.
- Operate in a state-of-the-art Health & Wellbeing Living Lab ecosystem.
In addition, an external evaluator will:
- Access to a broad network of researchers and organisations.
- Work with multidisciplinary research groups and recognised experts in the field.
- Receive a financial compensation of 30€ for each evaluated proposal.
From March 2022 to May 2023, the process of awarding Transnational Access to research infrastructures will be managed through three consecutive Open Calls.
For each of these calls, external researchers will be invited to submit their research proposals for approval.
The research topics should be related to the Joint Research activities of the project (rehabilitation, transitional care, and everyday living environments).
However, candidates can also present their own research in agreement with the corresponding Research Infrastructure Leader.
An Evaluators Board will then carry out the final selection of the proposals. That’s when you come in, as you will join the board as an external evaluator!
Your role entails
As an external evaluator you will:
- Assess the proposals based on the information that candidates provide in their application.
- Grade the research proposals accordingly.
Your profile as external research proposal evaluator
You can apply to join the VITALISE team as an external evaluator if you have proved experience:
- in Health & Wellbeing
- in the Living Lab methodology
- in managing research infrastructures
- in technology & innovation
- in academic achievement with relevant publications
- as an evaluator
How to apply for the external research proposal evaluator position
Interested in this position? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 March 2022!
Don’t forget to confirm that you are available to work as an external evaluator during one or all of the following periods:
- 1st call: June – July 2022
- 2nd call: February – March 2023
- 3rd call: July – August – September 2023
For more information, don’t hesitate to visit VITALISE’s website.