[VITALISE project] Join in the creation of a Harmonization framework for Living Labs
Over the last few years, Living Labs have emerged as resilient research and innovation infrastructures. This has caused the creation of many project-oriented Living Labs that serve specific research purposes and have a lifecycle similar to a projects’ duration, thus leading to higher costs, non-optimal use of resources, time and distribution of work and expertise, limited exploitation of research results from local communities. At the same time Living Labs are trying to find attractive and sustainable business models to offer their valuable services in Research and Development community around the globe.
It is time to address these challenges, bring all Living Labs together, and promote Open Research and Innovation.
VITALISE project, coordinated by ENoLL, invites all Living Labs and individuals that are interested in the offerings and methodology of Living Labs to join forces in the attempt to create a common language for Living Labs and create a harmonized way of providing our services.
How can I participate?
- Subscribe (as a Living Lab or an individual) and become a member of the VITALISE Harmonization Body and be included in the corresponding mailing list.
- Participate in the 1st Workshop for Harmonization of Living Lab provided services terminology , on Thursday 1st July, 15:00-17:00 CEST.
- Subscribe to VITALISE Open Calendar to stay tuned for future events.
What’s in it for me?
- Participate in the creation of a new Harmonization toolkit for Living Lab services and procedures.
- Frame the new model for Living Lab labeling.
- Be a member of a transnational network and explore new opportunities for collaboration.
- Participate in joint publications about the Living Labs Harmonization processes.
What do I have to do?
- Devote some of your time (approx. 3 hours/6 months) to discuss about the next Standard of Living Labs Procedures and Services and refine them.
- Participate in open Harmonization events to share valuable knowledge with the community.
More information on the project at https://vitalise-project.eu/
Subscribe here to become a member of the harmonization body https://vitalise-project.eu/harmonization-body/