Call for Papers’ Evaluators at OpenLivingLab Days 2023
[For ENoLL Members only]
During the third week of September (21-23), we will host our OpenLivingLab Days conference in Barcelona, Spain. On 17 March 2023 we opened the call for paper submissions and we hope to receive many valuable contributions in the upcoming weeks around the topic: “LIVING LABS FOR AN ERA OF TRANSITIONS: How human-centric innovation is changing our lives”.
The theme of the event will explore how Living labs are an impactful mechanism for an era of transitions and how human-centric innovation is changing our lives. During the conference we will discuss why and how Living labs are a key tool to create more effective and engaging solutions and how the methodology can be applied to different fields. This will be further explored in the five different tracks of the conference.
- Green Transition: This track focuses on how living labs can contribute to the transition towards a more sustainable and environmentally friendly society. It will explore how living labs can help to develop, test and implement innovative solutions for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, promoting circular economy, improving energy efficiency and conservation, and preserving biodiversity.
- Digital Transition: This track focuses on how living labs can support the digital transformation of society by experimenting and testing innovative technologies and services, and by involving citizens and stakeholders in the co-creation process. It will explore how living labs can help to design and implement solutions that leverage digital technologies to enhance the quality of life, increase efficiency, support Public Administrations, and foster economic growth.
- Social Transition: This track focuses on how living labs can contribute to the social transformation of society by experimenting and testing innovative social and cultural practices, services, and products, and by involving citizens and stakeholders in the co-creation process. It will explore how living labs can help to design and implement solutions that address social challenges such as social exclusion, inequality, and marginalization.
- Just Transition: This track focuses on how living labs can contribute to a fair and equitable transition toward a sustainable and digital society, by ensuring that no one is left behind. It will explore how living labs can help to design and implement solutions that promote social justice, gender equality, human rights, and inclusiveness, and that foster a participatory and democratic approach to innovation.
- Living lab Methodologies and Impact: This track focuses on the methodologies, tools, and evaluation frameworks used in living labs, and on their impact on society and innovation. It will explore how living labs can be designed and implemented to maximize their impact on society, by fostering collaboration, creativity, and learning, and by promoting ethical and responsible innovation. It will also discuss how living labs can contribute to the development of a new paradigm of innovation that is more human-centered, democratic, and sustainable.
We are looking now for papers’ evaluators!
We are inviting all members & innovation partners to join the Evaluation committee in assessing and selecting the most valuable papers. As an evaluator, you will be responsible for reading +/- 5-7 papers and reviewing them within a period of three weeks (starting from 12 May 2023).
Please see below the timeline for assessment:
- Paper submission deadline: 28 April 2023
- Start of evaluation period: 12 May 2023
- Deadline to submit your assessments: 26 May 2023
- Research sessions at OLLD: 21 & 22 September 2023
All the information about our call for papers can be found here. Please send your bio and picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete this online form, explaining why we should select you as an evaluator for the call for papers. The form contains questions about your experience in Living Labs, as a paper evaluator, and the areas of work you are specialised in.
Deadline to apply is Thursday, 28 April 2023, 17 CET. SUBMIT to email@example.com.