Become an Ambassador for Responsible Research & Innovation
The NewHoRRIzon project is looking forResponsible Research & Innovation (RRI) Ambassadors. Being a RRI (Responsible Research & Innovation) Ambassador is first and foremost to be a symbol for a responsible approach in your own field of science and innovation. As RRI Ambassador you are officially acknowledged by the NewHoRRIzon project and are asked to promote good practices and ideas for more responsibility in science and innovation.
RRI Ambassadors act as advocates for a responsible approach in their field of science and innovation and promote good practices that embody such a responsible approach.
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM RRI AMBASSADORS?
- Do what you do best: promote responsibility in science, research and innovation as you are doing already.
- Declare your togetherness with RRI.
- Support collective action to strengthen RRI.
- Provide NewHoRRIzon project with a picture in which you visibly declare your support for RRI.
- Allow NewHoRRIzon project to use your name, affiliation, email and picture on our website.
WHAT DOES NEWHORRIZON PROJECT PROVIDE THE RRI AMBASSADORS?
- A prestigious RRI Ambassador certificate.
- Visibility as an RRI Ambassador on NewHoRRIzon project social media platforms.
- Visibility whenever the project presents the RRI Ambassador programme.
- RRI materials designed by the NewHoRRIzon project.
email@example.com to join the RRI Ambassadors Programme!
The RRI Ambassadors programme is managed by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TA ČR), the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) and the Institute of Advanced Studies Vienna (IHS). (text by from NewHorrizon project)