Graphic Design Internship
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who would contribute to and develop visual identity of the association. ENoLL is a non-profit international association headquartered in Brussels, Belgium and representing 150+ Living Labs in Europe and worldwide.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who would contribute to and develop visual identity of the association. ENoLL is a non-profit international association headquartered in Brussels, Belgium and representing 150+ Living Labs in Europe and worldwide. The main goal of ENoLL is to facilitate the cooperation and the exploitation of synergies between its Living Labs and other key external stakeholders. Together with the the ENoLL members the network supports the diffusion of a new, inclusive and bottom-up “Innovation Lifecycle” where all actors in the system are actively involved: end-users, SME’s, Social Innovators, corporations, citizens, public sector, NGOs, academia and the wider research communities. Thus, the internship will give the candidate an extraordinary opportunity to build up a wide portfolio.
Ideally the candidate would join the team until June 2018 with possibility of extension, starting as soon as possible. Full time internship; reporting to the Director of the Association and the Communications Officer. The intern is also encouraged to explore the design scene in Brussels and attend conferences/relevant events with the ENoLL team when necessary.
What you bring:
– Strong design skills
– Expert knowledge in Adobe software (In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop)
You will thrive in this role if you:
– Can work independently with guidance from teammates
– Are able to produce a broad range of designs; anything from posters, flyers, booklets to large scale designs such as exhibition walls
– Are excited about moving design projects from start-to-finish
– Are a creative person
– Are able to work in a dynamic environment surrounded by an international team
– Respect diverse values and ideas
– Are curious about the work of Brussels based associations
Benefits for the candidate:
– You will build a portfolio of dynamic design projects that you can use to promote your skills in your future endeavors
– You will be a key member in a team of passionate people who are result oriented
– You will work in the European capital, a vibrant and diverse city and learn to work with people from different nationalities and diverse backgrounds
– Enrollment in an educational institution (BA or MA student of Graphic Design or related field). The candidate should join through the Erasmus scholarship.
– English language proficiency
Your application should consist of your resume and portfolio complemented with a short explanation why would you like to join the ENoLL team and what do you expect from the internship
Candidates should send their application to email@example.com until 31 January 2018