Call for Web Developer
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our upcoming Social & Creative Toolkit.
Your responsibilities as a web developer will include building an online version for the toolkit that will be hosted on ENoLL’s website. You will work with an already created concept and your task will be to implement it online. You will also work closely with TALIA project managers to ensure that the final product adheres to the predetermined budget, scope, and design. Along with strong technical skills, you must have excellent written and oral communication skills, a solid grasp of graphic design, and exceptional time management capabilities. You must be able to troubleshoot issues quickly and to stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
About your task
The Toolkit is part of the InterregMed project TALIA about social and creative industries in the Mediterranean region. The Toolkit is aimed at gathering the various tools and methods that the MED Social and Creative Community has developed in the framework of the project to ensure they are effectively promoted and scaled.
The online version will require an interactive and user-friendly interface that enables Toolkit users – policymakers, creatives, SMEs, municipalities, etc … – to explore the different tools with ease and guidance when necessary.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Cooperate with project managers to match conceptual and visual standards.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/Wordpress.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field.
How to apply
Please send your portfolio/CV and quote to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please specify VAT related information on your quote.
Deadline 8th April