Call For Virtual Learning Lab Course Trainers – Autumn 2022 Now Open!
The Virtual Learning Lab (VLL) course is a set of comprehensive training modules covering the most relevant aspects Living Lab practitioners need to consider while planning and developing a sustainable Living Lab.
To ensure the coherence and complementarity of the lessons, the VLL curriculum is going to be co-created with the trainers.
The course is structured in 8 main lessons spanning a total of 8 weeks during Autumn 2022.
The lessons will be focused on the foundations of the Living Labs principles, methodologies, and tools to be used to enact open innovation effectively.
A total of 20 hours engagement will be required to the participants to attend this course online and 15 hours for the homework assignments overall.
Overview of the course structure:
We are inviting ENoLL Effective Members to become a part of the trainers’ crew, and to co-create the VLL course with us!
As a VLL trainer you will be:
- Co-creating the course content together with the ENoLL team and other trainers, participating in an ad hoc workshop.
- Providing high-quality session/s in the virtual environment.
- Delivering and evaluating an assignment – a hands-on exercise for the participants to complete after your session/s.
- Participating in the post-course feedback session.
Please, apply to become a trainer on the following topics:
- Openness of innovation processes and partnerships (How accessible should your living lab is for new stakeholders to be a member of your LL? Or to participate/cooperate? How do you attract them? Which examples can you present to show your “open” approaches towards working in a transparent and cooperative way with attention to feedback from all involved stakeholders?).
- Business Models, Funding & IPRs of Living Labs (explore the different funding models of LLs, gain access to regional/national/international funds, learn about the most effective and ethical ways to deal with IP generated from co-creation, how to build a sustainable LL, how to attract funds, how to dedicate the right resources to my LL activities, build a self-sustained LL, learn how to dedicate the right resources to my LL activities).
- Implementation & Strategic Plans of Living Labs (how to create a concrete plan of activities following the LL methodology and different steps, which includes all the relevant stakeholders identified in Lesson 2, as well as SWOTs and strategic plans for the future.
- Experimentation and Co-creation in the Living Lab Environment (with a focus on both real-life and digital contexts, co-design, co-creation methodologies and their differences, plus real-life settings methodologies for experimenting, adapt the best co-creation methodologies to the specificity of my living lab).
- How to successfully promote and communicate value and activities of Living Labs over time (learn how to communicate LL results to the outside world in a digital context, build commitment with partners, explain the strategic direction of my LL to my stakeholders).
- Speaking ability (evaluated on the video).
- Coherence and completeness of the lesson with the requirements from ENoLL.
- Reachness of the methodologies proposed.
- Proven practitioner experience on Living Labs for the specific topic.
- Required materials: in addition to the information provided in the application form, you are required to send us the following materials via email (email@example.com):
- your CV (maximum 2 pages),
- a short video (maximum 1 minute) with explanation of your idea for the session,
- session description and information on methodologies to be included in the lesson, as well as clear information and example about the interactive session of your lesson (maximum 500 words),
- one pager of examples of your experience as a practitioner related to the topic of the lesson (maximum 500 words).
- If you would like to present your Living Lab as a case study under any of the above-mentioned topics, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Virtual tools: we’ve got it covered. ENoLL will provide all the tools to make your session/s interactive.
- Number of participants: the estimated number of participants is around 50 people.
- Remuneration: the trainer fee is 1000 EUR per each module.
- Contract: you will receive a contract to be signed with your institution before the course.
- It will be possible to form pairs of trainers based on the experience and preferences of applicants.
- You will have an opportunity to participate in other VLL sessions of your interest.
- Deadline to apply as VLL trainer: 12/08
- Communication of VLL trainers’ selection: 01/09
- Co-creative workshop with all trainers: 09/09
- Design of the final version of the course content 28/09
- Launch of the VLL 2022 – Autumn edition: 04/10
Interested in co-creating the Virtual Learning Lab course with us?
APPLY HERE and share your meaningful experience with the wider international audience.
In case of any questions or doubts, please send an email to: email@example.com