Call for Workshops at OpenLivingLab Days 2023
“Living Labs for an era of transitions:
How human-centric innovation is changing our lives”
At OLLD, workshops are dynamic and interactive. Led by expert instructors, our hands-on activities foster creativity and problem-solving skills. Plus, you’ll collaborate with other participants to create something unique. Join us at our next workshop for a fun and valuable learning experience!
OpenLivingLab Days is hosted in Barcelona, September 21-23, 2023, featuring two full conference days with topic sessions and workshops, followed by site visits to local living labs on Saturday.
Key characteristics. We are looking for workshops that are:
- Interactive and practical rather than one-directional or theoretical
- Facilitating the active and equal engagement of all participants
- Support knowledge exchange – also between participants
- Provide real value for participants and equip them with solutions that they can apply in their living labs as well
- Produce tangible outcomes to ‘take home’ from the session
- Goal-oriented: presenting clear goals to be achieved during the session
- Dynamic and FUN
Theme & Tracks
Following the theme of the conference, “Living Labs for an era of transitions”. Applicants are encouraged to showcase special consideration to the theme of the OLLD23 conference in their workshop submissions.
- Green Transition
- Digital Transition
- Social Transition
- Just Transition
- Living Lab Transition: Methodologies and Impact
More information about all the subtopics you can find here
Interested in organizing a workshop during the OpenLivingLab Days 2023 and sharing your meaningful experience with the wider community? Discover more at the OpenLivingLab Days webpage
In case of any further questions, do not hesitate to contact the OLLD Team at firstname.lastname@example.org