5 years of ENoLL Virtual Learning Lab: How it all started and ambitions for the future
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn”, Xunzi
The ENoLL Virtual Learning Lab is an 8-week course on key elements of Living Labs. During our sessions, you will learn from senior experts in the field and meet peers from around the world who are eager to open up a Living Lab!
Within the Virtual Learning Lab, you will find:
- Senior experts from the ENoLL community who will teach you how to successfully set up a Living Lab
- An inclusive and dynamic learning environment with tailored hands-on activities to put theory into practice
- A network of peers
- A series of assignments to help you grow your own Living Lab.
The creation of the ENoLL Virtual Learning Lab
The idea of the Virtual Learning Lab was born in 2017 under the chairmanship of Dr. Tuija Hirvikoski and has become a strategic objective of ENoLL under the chairmanship of Prof. Fernando Vilariño.
The Virtual Learning Lab is just a piece of the puzzle within the complete Capacity Building Program created by ENoLL.
What does the Capacity Building Program exactly consist of? It is a tailor-made, ambitious set of trainings offering interactive workshops and a roadmap of learning modules towards the ENoLL labelling and certification for those Living Labs that want to join our vibrant community.
ENoLL Virtual Learning Lab 2022 Edition: what to expect
After 5 years of successfully running the ENoLL Virtual Learning Lab, it’s now the time to bring it to the next level.
In the 2022 edition, the 8 lessons will be co-created with a dedicated group of ENoLL trainers. This group is composed of a series of senior experts who, in the past 15 years, have consistently contributed to the international growth of our network.
In this edition, they will be presenting new, enticing topics that meet the needs of every participant, from beginners to more experienced attendees.
A broad and innovative learning methodology
In the upcoming months, the ENoLL community will release a series of exciting learning offers within the complete the ENoLL Capacity Building Program, including:
- A Virtual Learning Lab teaser.
- A short training of two hours to target those who want to get the overall understanding of Living Labs related topics.
- Deep dive sessions of one or two days on stakeholder engagement.
- Co-creation with Living Labs.
- Governance and business models of Living Labs.
- Short webinars and lectures on the project’s toolkits of Living Labs.
- Short pills in a form of micro-learning modules.
- The ENoLL Management MOOC.
“Virtual Learning Lab 2.0 is aligned with the labelling and certification process of ENoLL and equips professionals with knowledge on key aspects of Living Labs“ Dr. Evdokimos Konstantinidis, Chairman of ENoLL
The ENoLL Virtual Learning Lab & beyond
Are you excited about our training offer? Would you like to join our community?
ENoLL also provides ad hoc learning services for organisations and groups.
For any additional information on the Virtual Learning Lab course or Capacity Building Program, prices and the registration process, please visit our website or send an email at email@example.com.