[ENoLL Members] Call for Workshop Evaluators
After the successful transition into the digital world during the previous edition of the Digital Living Lab Days, we are planning to organize this year’s conference in the virtual environment as well.
The DLLD 2021 conference will be held online, 6-10 September 2021.
As always, interactive workshops are an important element of the DLLD experience.
Our workshops are characterized by co-creation and hands-on collaboration.
We invite all ENoLL active member to join as an evaluator of the virtual workshops at the conference, to ensure that the quality of workshops that our conference is known for will be once more enjoyed by the many participants as the heart of the conference!
In case of a successful application, ENoLL will offer all selected evaluators a free ticket to access the Digital Living Lab Days 2021!
As a workshop evaluator, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the workshop evaluation criteria to ensure the high quality of workshops in the virtual environment, highlighting value for participants;
- Evaluating workshop applications that have been submitted for the conference, grading the applications on the given criteria & adding your comments for qualitative review;
- Being part of the committee in making the final decision and placement of workshops in the conference agenda, ensuring a coherent and logical flow of the conference program throughout the whole event.
What will be your workload?
As an evaluator, you will be responsible for evaluating up to 15 applications and reviewing them based on five quantitative criteria. Additionally, you will be asked to provide some qualitative feedback.
- 21/5 Deadline to apply as a workshop evaluator
- 28/05 Workshops evaluators notification of results
- 28/5 – 11/6 Contributing to the formulation of the virtual workshops criteria (deadline 11/6)
- 17/06 Workshop applications sent to evaluators & workshops evaluation procedure/criteria agreed with evaluators
- 8/07 Deadline for evaluators to submit the workshop selection
- 13/7 – 16/07 Call with evaluators to confirm selection & workshop agenda
We need your valuable feedback!
Interested in contributing to the development of the workshops track during the DLLD 2021?
In case of any further questions, do not hesitate to contact Joanna Karas (email@example.com)