The Webinar Series on COVID-19
05/5/20 13:00h CET “Hackathons of technology for good: Co-creating and deploying during COVID-19 crisis”
19/5/20 13:00h CET “Government and citizen engagement in COVID-19 confinement and beyond”
02/6/20 13:00h CET “Communities innovating around the health systems: the reaction to the COVID-19 emergency and what will remain”
30/6/20 13:00h CET “Rural development, nature and tourism: impact of COVID-19 and new approaches”
- During the first part we will present to the audience a set of real-liferesponses from our members, stakeholders and individuals to the health crisis.
- During the second part we will debate, with questions from the audience on “what’s next”. This will be done from the perspective of the construction of an actual digital society based on a multi-stakeholder and citizen-centric approach for Europe and the World, advancing in the democratisation of the access to innovation for all, not leaving anyone behind.
- Wim de Kinderen: Engaging the 3D printing infrastructures and stakeholders in Eindhoven (Netherlands).
- Juan Bertolín: Maker community and University’s Living Lab University engagement in Castelló (Spain).
- Jordi Reynes: The infrastructure of citie’s maker spaces to the service of the maker community in Barcelona (Spain).
- Elisenda Casanelles: Building up respirators for COVID-19 from Leitat, Barcelona (Spain).
If you would be interested in contributing to this of any other webinar, or if you want ENoLL to be aware of your initiative, please feel free to address to this email email@example.com.