[ENoLL Members] Call for labelling evaluators
We invite our members to become evaluators for the 2021 wave. Our Labelling Task Force has worked hard to translate everything into a solid approach, with clear rules, responsibilities, code of conduct and documents.
All available documentation will be sent to each evaluator upfront and the evaluator will sign a declaration to have read the information. Please first read the code of conduct and check the required criteria below.
All our evaluators:
- Have at least 5 years of experience working on/within Living Labs
- Belong to an ENoLL active member for at least 3 years
- Have a proficient use of the English language
In order to be accepted as an evaluator, following documentation needs to be provided by you:
- A short CV including your role within your organization, the years in working on living labs, the years of experience in living labbing, the proficient level of English.
- the candidate should indicate the name of the living lab he/she belongs to and his/her role in the living lab
- The candidate should indicate in which previous evaluation waves he/she participated as an evaluator.
- The candidate should indicate 5 main keywords linked to his/her skills linked to living labs such as:
- types of innovation (social, technological, hybrid),
- application sectors (energy, health, transports, etc.) or
- type of expertise for example on methods/tools useful for deploying a Living lab process (living lab process, ideation, exploration, experimentation, evaluation, UX, design thinking, facilitation, business models, management, etc.) or on some technology(artificial intelligence, virtual reality, blockchain, etc.)
- Availability within a calendar year,linked to the timeline of our 3 application blocks. Within the review block they should have sufficient time (+/- 3 hours/application) to make the evaluations of the assigned applications to them and to participate in the necessary decision meetings within that period
- Block 1: February 16 until April 1
- Block 2: May 16 until July 1
- Block 3: November 16 until December 31
- Participation in the evaluators kick off meeting on January 29 from 10.30 until 12.00h CET
Each evaluator will get a remuneration of €50 (ex. VAT) for each application.
The signed contract for the work performed as an evaluator is processed at the beginning of the year. The contract includes a binding reference to the code of conduct for evaluators (see attachment) and can be signed by the individual evaluator, provided consent is given by the member. The payments for the work done are handled as soon as the last assignment of the evaluator has been finished. This includes the attendance to a possible decision meeting with the other evaluators of one application in case of big divergence. The payments for the work could be at the beginning of the following year.