Junior Project Manager Internship – remote work
We are looking for a candidate
- Motivated by a career in project management and with interest in open innovation
- With strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- With excellent capacity on using Microsoft Office Excel and financial reasoning
- With a basic practical understanding of EU funded projects
- Who can apply critical thinking and be agile, proactive, and ready to take initiative
- Who is a quick learner, well-organised and able to work with strict deadlines
- Who is both a team player and able to work autonomously
- Enrolled in an educational institution (including second level Master programmes) preferably studying Economics, Finance, Innovation Management, Digital Transformation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, other languages are an asset
- You have a basic knowledge and sound interest in managing EU funded projects, as well as on financial reporting
- You have a strong passion for Open Innovation/Open Science and Living Lab methodologies, as well as for ICT
- You are interested in working with an international team and can produce reports in English relevant to ENoLL worldwide community of Living Labs members
What will be your mission?
- To support the Head of Projects in daily activities for the implementation of EU funded projects
- To help with scouting of EU call for proposals and content development of projects to be developed by ENoLL and its members
- To support financial reporting of European Commission funded projects
- To monitor policy initiatives and developments at EU level, mainly related to Living Labs, Open Innovation and Open Science
- 6 months long internship
- Possibility to work remotely
- Small reimbursement
- Possibility of a temporary employment contract after the internship
The selected candidate will start working with us as soon as possible.
Applicants are requested to send a letter of motivation explaining their suitability for the position, together with a CV by 18:00 on Friday 26 November 2021 to: Francesca Spagnoli, Head of Projects, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send the documents in pdf format and mention “Junior Project Manager Internship” in the subject line. Interviews will be held remotely during the first week of December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. CV and personal data of non-selected candidates are not shared with anyone.