Virtual Learning Lab
Date:04.10.2022 - 29.11.2022
The Virtual Learning Lab brings together a community of participants and experts in exchanging knowledge on the key elements of Living Labs. A course that will fast-track your learning through lectures and interactive sessions, a case study approach connecting theory to practice, as well as hands-on assignments to apply the learnings in your own context.
Held between 4 October – 29 November 2022
The 8-week Learning Lab Program combines:
- Expert presentations, hands-on co-creative sessions and interactive discussions with real-life case studies
- Hands-on assignments and application of learning materials to your own Living Lab case, in between the weekly sessions
- Expert & peer-to-peer support and evaluation, learning from each other while networking
- Dynamic & interactive environment facilitating knowledge exchange in various formats and learning styles!
- Taking the first step in joining the community of Living Labs, interacting with like-minded people and organizations
More information & enrolment at: https://openlivinglabdays.com/virtual-learning-lab/
06.06VITALISE Summer School 2023 on Living Labs & Commercialization BootcampThe second VITALISE Summer School is taking place on 8th and 9th of June 2023 in Bilbao, Spain to support researchers and Living Lab beginners interested in applying the Living Lab methodology and tools in their studies and research. In addition, the VITALISE Commercialization Bootcamp will be held prior to the Summer School, on 6th and 7th June 2023 in Bilbao, Spain.26.06IWA ecoSTP-23 6th International Conference on eco-technologies for Wastewater TreatmentDiscussing the latest cutting-edge eco-technologies for a sustainable transition in wastewater treatment19.09Science Summit at the United Nations General Assembly9th edition of the Science Summit around the 78th United Nations General Assembly (UNGA78)21.09OpenLivingLab Days 2023Flagship event of the Living Lab community, this year in Barcelona!01.10International Ecological Engineering Conference 2023 ChaniaThe conference will be held between October 1st – 5th, 2023 in Platanias – Chania on the island of Crete, with physical presence and is organised by the Technical University of Crete. 04.10International Forum on Agroecosystem Living LabsThis first Forum will be held from October 4 to 6, 2023, in a hybrid format in order to offer an unforgettable experience, both at the Palais des congrès de Montréal and remotelysee more