Virtual Learning Lab - Automn edition
What is the Virtual Learning Lab?
The Virtual Learning Lab brings together a community of participants and experts in exchanging knowledge on the key elements of Living Labs. A course that will fast-track your learning through lectures and interactive sessions, a case study approach connecting theory to practice, as well as hands-on assignments to apply the learnings in your own context. The course consists of expert presentations, hands-on co-creative sessions and interactive discussions with real-life case studies. Registration for the fall edition of the 8-week long training course is open >>>
The 8-week Learning Lab Program combines:
- Expert presentations, hands-on co-creative sessions and interactive discussions with real-life case studies
- Hands-on assignments and application of learning materials to your own Living Lab case, in between the weekly sessions
- Expert & peer-to-peer support and evaluation, learning from each other while networking
- Dynamic & interactive environment facilitating knowledge exchange in various formats and learning styles!
- Taking the first step in joining the community of Living Labs, interacting with like-minded people and organizations