Smart City Global Technology & Investment Summit 2018
Smart Cities Global Technology & Investment Summit 2018
which is under the Patronage of His Excellency, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the President of the Algerian People’s Democratic Republic, and hosted by Smart City Algiers, will feature:
- Two-day leadership summit
- Business exhibition
- Gala dinner
- VIP city tour
With attendance from:
- Over 4000 delegates
- 150 key speakers
- 50 sessions
Building on the experience of a wide range of speakers working with a variety of technology startup ecosystems around the world, the most critical ones will be revisited, with a specific emphasis on the aspects that relate to incubating, accelerating and funding the nascent high-risk technology ideas, all the way to engineering and business validation, and growth.
Together with ENoLL President, Tuija Hirvikoski, key Speakers will include International City Mayors and Government Ministers, Smart City Investment Heads, Industry CEOs and CIOs, Heads of Smart City Investment at Global Institutions. There will be a specific focus on Africa and the Emerging World’s challenges in evolving their technology and innovation ecosystems.
The agenda shall include:
- Witnessing startup ecosystem models: experiences from around the world with experts from Korea, USA, Japan, France, UK, UAE, Algeria, India, Egypt, Turkey, Germany, etc.
- Accelerators, incubators: whats next 10 years after. Lessons learned
- The venture capital dimension: few decades after, are the VC models up for disruption?
- Startups competition and awards with international juries