Rural development, nature and tourism: impact of COVID-19 and new approaches
ENoLL community is actively working in the challenges that the COVID-19 crisis has brought to us. Our aim now, as it is for many others, is to react in an agile way and prepare our cities and communities now for the new societal changes that will take place in Europe and the World. The Webinar Series on “COVID-19: Current actions preparing our digital societies for a post-COVID future” is gathering our Community of Living Labs and stakeholders around actual proposed solutions.
- Korinna Varga. BOIEAST and Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (ÖMKi), Hungary.
- Marc Pons. Andorra Innovation Hub, Andorra.
- Peter Khoury. Planning and engineering unit at Bsharri Municipality, Lebanon
- Milica Trajković. Biosense Living Lab. Serbia.
If you would be interested in contributing to this of any other webinar, or if you want ENoLL to be aware of your initiative, please feel free to address to firstname.lastname@example.org
The webinar will last 60 minutes and will consist of two parts:
- During the first part we will present to the audience a set of real-life responses from our members, stakeholders and individuals to the health crisis.
- During the second part we will debate, with questions from the audience on “what’s next”. This will be done from the perspective of the construction of an actual digital society based on a multi-stakeholder and citizen-centric approach for Europe and the World, advancing in the democratisation of the access to innovation for all, not leaving anyone behind.