OEB Global 2017
OEB Global 2017, the global conference on technology supported learning and training, which takes place from December 6 – 8 in Berlin, will bring you to the forefront of learning and technology developments, give you new insights on opportunities and challenges that are changing the world of learning, show you the latest best practice from leading organisations, offer you openings for engagement and collaboration and allow you to meet, discuss and network with over 2.300 international learning professionals and experts.
You will find information on our just released Pre-Conference Workshops taking place on Wednesday, December 6, here. These include:
- Design Thinking Taster Workshop
- The Changing World of Work: Identities and their Transformation
- Tools and Tips for Secure Assessments
- Future Happens– Hack your Way to Influencing and Changing Pedagogical and Technological Strategy and Practice
- The Engine of Innovation Story
- Setting Up And Using gRSShopper to Create MOOCs and Personal Learning Environments
- Transform yourself – How Vertical Development Helps you Thrive in a VUCA World
- Create your Own Collaborative Gamebook for Educational Purposes
- Civilization-Level Change in Education
- DistancE-Learning in Europe – Exchange of Experience and Knowledge Sharing
- Speexx Exchange Reality Check
At OEB you can never run out of things to explore, with 80+ international exhibitors, ranging from established market leaders to emerging edtech start-ups, and 100+ sessions in various formats: plenaries, discussions and debates, hands-on workshops, interactive breakout sessions, labs, demos and performances, receptions, parties, speed networking, matchmaking and much much more!
Stay tuned via www.oeb.global.