Save the date for the next METABUILDING 2nd GROW/HARVEST call webinars
On 9 March, NOBATEK/INEF4 will organise a webinar in English to present the METABUILDING 2nd GROW/HARVEST open call.
This open call offers up to € 60.000 to SMEs in order to support them with innovation funding. The aim is to establish at least one SME of each consortium in one of the 6 following target countries: Austria, France, Hungary, Italy, Portugal and Spain. Other SME(s) need to be located in any of the Horizon 2020 associated countries.
Schedule of the METABUILDING 2nd GROW/HARVEST call webinars
SMEs from any country are invited to join METABUILDING 2nd GROW/HARVEST call webinar on 9 March, from 10:00 am to 11:30 am CET.
Registration is free but mandatory. To sign up to this webinar, click here.
Other meetings have been organised for each target country:
- PORTUGAL: Thursday, 3 March 2022, at 9:30 am Portuguese time (10:30 CET), presented by PLATAFORMA TECNOLÓGICA PORTUGUESA DE CONSTRUÇAO (PTPC): registe-se aqui.
- SPAIN: Wednesday, 9 March 2022, from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm CET, presented by PLATAFORMA TECNOLÓGICA ESPAÑOLA DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN (PTEC): regístrese aquí.
- HUNGARY: Wednesday, 9 March 2022, at 2:00 pm CET, presented by PANNON BUSINESS NETWORK: regisztráljon itt.
- FRANCE: Thursday, 10 March 2022, from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm CET, presented by CERCLE PROMODUL/INEF4: inscrivez-vous ici.
- ITALY: Thursday, 10 March 2022, from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm CET, presented by FEDERCOSTRUZIONI: registrati qui.
- AUSTRIA organizes 2 webinars, presented by GRÜNSTATTGRAU:
- Webinar “How and What”: Wednesday, 16 March 2022, from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm. CET: registrieren Sie sich hier.
- Webinar “Does and Don’t of Application”: Wednesday, 30 March 2022, from 4:00 to 5:00 pm CET: registrieren Sie sich hier.
About the METABUILDING 2nd GROW/HARVEST call
The METABUILDING project aims to boost SME innovation in the Construction sector. How? By encouraging cross-sectoral and cross-border collaboration.
Its 2nd GROW/HARVEST call opens on 1 March and is challenge-based, with a focus on the following issues faced in the Construction Sector:
- ICT challenge
- Nature-Based Solutions challenge
- Circular Economy & Recycling challenge
- 3D Printing challenge
Would you like to participate? Submit your proposal for collaborative projects of two partners or more (at least 2 SMEs) between 1 March 2022 and 25 May 2022.
For more information, click here.