Innovative format for presentations and extended discussions
A joint initiative by agri-food groups of leading European and international universities and business schools providing a discussion platform for the European and international scientific community. Endorsed by international scientific associations in agricultural economics, agribusiness, engineering, and information research:
- EAAE (European Association of Agricultural Economists)
- IFAMA (International Food and Agribusiness Management Association)
- AIEA2 (Assoc. Intern. di Economia Alimentare e Agro-Industriale)
- CIGR (International Commission of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering)
- INFITA (Intern. Network for IT in Agric., Food and the Environment)
Workshop activity is from morning to noon and during late afternoons and evenings. Afternoons are free for individual and group meetings for reflection, discussions, networking, and relaxation while skiing, walking, enjoying mountain restaurants or discovering the medieval roots of Garmisch.