Health & Wellbeing AOTF meet-up
We strive towards the wellbeing of our participants in our Health and Wellbeing Living Labs research studies. One aspect usually overlooked is insurance against accidents that may occur while our vulnerable participants are in our care during research taking place in our living labs.
Let’s discuss it and exchange experiences and ideas during our meetup on Tuesday, 23 rd Feb 2021 at 13:30-15:00 CET.
You know the rules:
• Informal discussion among members, just like if we had met at a conference’s coffee break
• No slides are required, unless you want to present your work on the topic
• Not a moderate discussion, we can talk about whatever you find interesting around the topic.
• And who knows, if the need emerges, we can organize a workshop on the topic open for the public
• Meetups are usually announced a couple of weeks before the event
• Be active, suggest the topic for the forthcoming meetups
The objectives of these meetups are:
• Bring together ENoLL members on a frequent basis and discuss about current research and developments on specific topics of common interest.
• Explore synergies among members
• More targeted policy making by knowing our network’s current work and roadmaps
• and more importantly build new friendships.
Let us know that you are interested in this meetup at email@example.com and you will receive the