EUGIC 2019 London
EUGIC 2019 London will be opened on 10 April 2019 by London Deputy Mayor for Environment & Energy, Shirley Rodrigues, chaired by Jim McClelland of SustMeme, co-hosted by The Bartlett, UCLand Loughborough University London at Here East in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Join the urban greening revolution!
Leading urban green infrastructure experts and practitioners from across Europe and beyond celebrating nature-based solutions for climate-adapted, resilient, healthy cities.
Early Bird 50% discount tickets £150
- Collaborative networks to green Europe’s cities
- Governance and policy approaches
- Horizon 2020 Workshops
- Industry Speed Dating – meet the supply chain
- Integrating nature into planning, design and construction
- Urban biodiversity for ecosystem services – cooling the city, managing water, improving air quality
- Finance mechanisms
- Health, happiness and wellbeing