Call for Workshops Deadline
After the successful transition into the digital world during the previous edition of the Digital Living Lab Days, we are planning to organize this year’s conference in the virtual environment as well.
As always, interactive workshops are an important element in the conference that is characterized by co-creation and hands-on collaboration. Moving such tacit forms of collaboration pose an interesting challenge and at the same time a great opportunity for the future.
During this year’s Digital Living Lab Days, 6-10 September 2021, we will organize thematic days on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with a mixture of sessions to attend.
You will be able to apply for hosting a workshop in one of the following ‘themes’:
- 17 May 2021: Open for workshop applications
- 16 June 2021: Deadline for workshop application submission
- 19 July 2021: Information on evaluation results: publishing of accepted workshops
- 15–31 August 2020: Call with workshop organizers for a technical check & platform set-up + Deadline for workshop amendments if required by evaluators
- 7–9 September 2021: DLLD conference. Workshops will take place throughout Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of the conference.
- After the conference: mid-September a reporting period will follow, allowing you to share the outcomes reached during your workshop