Business for Smart Cities Expocongress
Business for Smart Cities is a global event that annually gathers the leaders of the region to define solutions to the problems of their cities and find the most appropriate partners to develop projects and services.
BSC is not a conference or a simple discussion event, it is a space for decision makers of big global firms to find partners, for city leaders to find solutions to their problems, for start‐ups to find investors, and for investors to find projects and/or companies to invest in.
The event will take place at the Olimpiyskiy Stadium in Kyiv. The event will have morning sessions with well‐known keynote speakers recognized worldwide as well as leaders in the region who will talk about real projects. Multinational companies, cities, technology centers, investors and start‐ups will share a large exhibition area.
- Business participation in cities transformation (Day 1). Mayors and representatives of cities,
governments and private companies will present their successful stories of business participation in
transforming Cities to Smart & Sustainable, and how they have achieved real partnerships.
- Smart cities in the Region: experiences and challenges (Day 2). The main topic to be discussed
in this session is Enhancing the Role of Business in City Smart Strategies in Ukraine and the Region: A
New Economy. Experts will talk about circular economy, blockchain technologies, green and blue
- Smart Mobility: Electric and driverless cars, integration of transport modes and sustainable
- Smart Environment: Renewal energy, energy efficiency, solid waste management etc.
- Smart Economy: Industrial and innovation parks, their role in sustainable growth
- Smart Living: Health and Sport, and how technologies are enabling to improve living conditions and
the practice of sports
- Smart Governance: Coordination between public administrations in the development of smart
projects, e‐governance or how to integrate technology in the management of the city
- Smart People: Living labs, education, ethics, etc. and their role in transforming cities in Smart &
ENoLL Chairman will be speaking at a Smart People session on Wednesday 30th January. Register for the conference.