3 days to go! Call for Workshops - European Week of Healthy Ageing, Trieste, 10-12 May 2021
The EIP on AHA will be organising the European Week of Healthy Ageing, Trieste, 10-12 May 2021, together with Active Assisted Living programmes (AAL) and the Joint Programming Initiative More Years Better Lives (JPI MYBL). Altogether, these three communities represent very well the EIP on AHA quadruple helix (industry, civil society, academia, and government authorities). This will be the framework for the EIP on AHA conference of Partners, the AAL Forum, and the JPI MYBL Annual conference.
The AAL programme has launched the Call for Workshops for this event:
We see this as a fantastic opportunity for Action Group members to:
- Showcase the great work you have been doing and;
- Engage in active discussion with other EIP on AHA members and other communities such as JPI MYBL and the AAL.
How can we help you?
Do you have an idea but need additional partners? The WE4AHA team can help you to network in the following ways:
- Share your idea in the EIP on AHA LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8912125/
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to share your idea with the Reference Site Community or specific Action Group representatives
Inspiration for workshops for the EIP on AHA community
DRIVING A PLATFORM FOR INNOVATION AND CHANGE IN AN AGEING SOCIETY:
- How to harness the potential of innovation ecosystems for change (systems change)?
- Local and regional, Ecosystem examples?
- From basic research to scaling up AHA innovative solutions: examples from the full cycle.
ADAPTING HEALTH AND CARE SYSTEMS TO THE CHANGING NEEDS OF AN AGEING SOCIETY:
- Non-medical issues: what can we learn from Covid-19?: needs of the ageing population in emergencies, examples from regions, for instance, social isolation is such a challenge;
- Governance approaches towards intersectoral cooperation for wellbeing: cooperation, accountability of various levels, new governance models;
- Capacity building for health and care professionals.
PROMOTING INTERGENERATIONAL SOLIDARITY
- Are there any good examples of activities at a national level that can serve as a source for inspiration?
- Family, community & informal care versus institutionalized care;
- Built environments and their role in fostering intergenerational solidarity.
MAKING THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC CASE FOR IMPACT INVESTMENT INTO HEALTHY AGEING
- Success stories of countries or regions where implementation at large scale was deployed;
- How has COVID-19 accelerated the adoption of digital solutions in health care and well-being?
- Public sector tools to invest in innovative health and care solutions.